This site is not monitored after regular business hours, weekends or holidays, and will not be received until the next business day.
For EMERGENCIES, you must call the maintenance line at 316-684-0161 to reach the technician on call; be sure to leave contact information during non-business hour so the technician can return your call.
- No heating or Air conditioning
- Anything causing water damage or excessive water use – examples: leaking hot water tank, or broken water or sprinkler lines, flood situations
- Non-functioning refrigerator
- Sewer or sump pump backup – NOTE: clogged toilets (as long as there is at least 1 working toilet in the unit) and jammed disposals are NOT emergencies
- Storm damage
- Lock-out (charges will apply) or garage door malfunction so you can’t get your car out of (not into) the garage